Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Leap

Have you ever felt that your entire life could change for the better if you just closed your eyes and jumped? There was a time when I wasn't afraid to make leaps of fate, but over the last couple of years those leaps have become shorter and fewer and far between.

I've had my share of disappointment and failure, and now I've become more gun-shy to just go for something that would probably make me happy. Part of me hates it that I cannot just do it, but the other part of me is tired of the let down. It just sucks because this is no way to live, and I know this yet here I am.

I wouldn't mind my lack of balls so much if I didn't need something else to fill this void in my life. Something's missing, and it's up to me to change it, and if I don't then I can only blame myself. I'm tired of blaming myself for my current station, but I'm also tired of coming up short. Unfortunately, the latter is winning...

No comments: