Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Giddiness is Out of Control

Seriously, I'm totally psyched!

My first impressions:

This snippet is classic Scrubs, and I like how they're poking fun at themselves (J.D.'s had so many sexy, wind-blown, reveals for new female characters, that his get on with it approach had me laughing out loud).

Also, I like J.D. with some scruff. I'm sure people are going to give Zach Braff some crap for this, but I think it finally gives the character some depth because he's not the same old J.D.

Is it just me, or does Courteney Cox seem like a natural member of the Scrubs cast? I'm a little bummed that she's only going to be a part of a three episode arch. I'm sure this is blasphemous, but I'd like to keep her around over having Dr. Cox take over as Chief of Medicine.

This may just be a small preview, but it's got me all worked up. I can't wait!

No comments: