Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Dream Girl

I've always thought of myself as a guy without a definite type. While I do prefer brunettes over blondes, I wouldn't say that's enough to classify a "type". It hasn't been until recently that I realized that I do in fact have a type.

My type really doesn't involve anything physical, meaning things like boobs really are not that important. I've realized that I'm attracted to goofy girls. By "goofy" I do not mean socially awkward or head cases. I mean those girls who do things their own way, can be a little nerdy, and know how to laugh at themselves. That's hot.

What's even better is goofy girls can be super hot and not even know it, thus making them even hotter. I've known and seen some girls who are very attractive, but they know it. They have that, "I'm hot shit" attitude and they flaunt it. That's a huge turn-off. Give me a girl who isn't conceited or superficial. Someone who can say, "Screw it. I'm going to be me!"

And if they're the innocent type, then I'm a goner. Now, I don't mean the prudish type. But I'm a sucker for a girl who is a little naive (not in a bad way) but can also hold her own.

So, if I had to describe my ideal woman, that's what I'd say. I guess that's a type.

No comments: