Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My First Night of Class

So, the first night of class has come and gone, and even though I initially dreaded for school to start up again, I think it's going to be a good term. The course material will be interesting, the assignments should be fairly easy, and the class has a good vibe to it.

It does suck that I won't be done until 9:20 at night, and I have to walk clear across campus (which is a lot longer than you might think), but I'm only taking one class this term, so I'm pretty much done for the week.

Also, I'm actually interacting with some of my fellow classmates which has made things more entertaining. Going to class is so much more fun when you have people to talk to and make jokes with.

So, despite my initial unwillingness, I really cannot complain, and it was a good first day. I hope it's an indicator of where the rest of the year is headed.

No comments: