Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Cut Ties

Apparently I'm on a blogging binge because this is my fourth new blog account over the last few years. For the last two years or so, the majority of the blogging that I did took place on MySpace. The main reason I've started using this account is because I'm tempted to turn my back on MySpace altogether. Recently, I've started to use the new and improved Facebook for my social networking needs, but the lack of a real blog feature caused a need for an alternative. I also use Xanga, but that account is for more personal blogs so I'm not quite ready to open up that can of worms.

MySpace didn't do anything to upset me. I was just tired of the wonkiness of the site, especially compared to the new Facebook. Now, I know that I'm in a huge minority here, but I like the new Facebook layout. I feel that it just looks cleaner and less clunky. I'm glad that I don't have to scroll down past 50 different applications just to see someone's wall, but I digress because this post is not about Facebook.

Over the next couple of days or weeks I'll be re-posting some of my entries from MySpace so I can officially cut ties once and for all. Stay tuned...

No comments: