Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Super Blog XLIV

I think I'm un-American or something because I'm really not that excited about tonight's Super Bowl game between the Indianapolis Colts and the New Orleans Saints (I think it's because I wanted it to be the Minnesota Vikings vs. the New York Jets), but knowing me I'll still watch it, or at least most of it.

As always, I'm going to be cheering for the Saints because they are the underdogs (the same reason I rooted for the Cardinals last year), and it'd be nice to see New Orleans celebrate a Super Bowl victory after everything the city has been through.

I do hope it's at least a competitive game, on par with last year's because blow-outs are never fun to watch.

UPDATE:
So far, the game has only been OK, but I am glad that the Saints are playing like the scrappy underdogs that they are. I hope they can hold on...

UPDATE 2:
Geaux Saints! It's going to be a crazy night in the French Quarter tonight!

No comments: