Sunday, January 17, 2010

My R&R

So, I know that I've only been on the job for about three months, but I'm ready for a vacation, and when I say vacation, I mean "vacation".  I know that I'm probably going to be headed to Houston soon to see the new baby, but seeing family for the weekend doesn't usually count as a getaway.

If I had my way I'd be hitting up the Bay Area, traveling up and down the East Coast, or cruising around the Mediterranean (if I had the cash).  Really, all I'm looking for is an excuse to get out of town for a little bit so I can clear my head, so maybe the place isn't as important.  Although, a trip back to Hawaii wouldn't totally suck.

Too bad I don't have the money or time to get some rest and relaxation.  Oh yeah, and the lack of a travel buddy makes it hard to get motivated to hit the road.  Sure, I can travel solo, but it's more fun to have someone to share the experience with.

Until I find these things, I'll just have to keep on taking these vacations in my mind...

No comments: