Monday, June 8, 2009

My California Love

Still no word from UH, and I'm not really expecting any good news by this point. Hope is not gone just yet because I stumbled across a pretty sweet sounding job at the University of San Francisco. It's an admissions counselor position, so I'm hoping that the combination of orientation and admissions experience will give me a decent shot. If not, oh well.

Right now, the plan continues to be heading back to Texas and going from there. There are a few jobs back home that have piqued my interest, but part of me really feels like some time in California would do some good. That's why I've been focusing on the Bay Area and San Diego for the last couple of weeks. We'll just have to see what happens I suppose.

All I know is my time in Portland is coming to an end, and I think I'm actually going to miss it here. Yeah, I was shocked too!

No comments: