Friday, June 19, 2009

My Change of Events

So, apparently I'm still in the running for the job I applied for at the University of Hawaii. I had a second interview with the school, and I felt that it went relatively well. Unfortunately, I don't know where I personally stand when it comes to this position.

After I didn't hear from the school for months, I made peace with the fact that it was probably a no-go. I started looking for other jobs in other states, and that's when I came across the job at the University of San Francisco. The USF job really excited me, and it almost made me forget about the UH job.

Now, I haven't heard back from San Francisco, and UH comes calling again, so I'm in a predicament. Do I continue on in the UH process knowing that I'd prefer USF, or do I take my chances and just focus on the job in California? The thing is, I have the chance at getting a job rather than sitting and waiting for something that may never happen.

For some reason things are never easy.

No comments: