Monday, April 5, 2010

My Epiphany

For some reason I've always had itchy feet, which means I cannot stay in one place for very long. I really cannot pin-point why I have this need to move around, but I do know that it is some instinctual thing because I don't feel comfortable if I'm settled.

I'd be content moving across the country for years on end, but unfortunately I have other life goals that don't really mesh with my wandering ways. I'd like to meet the girl of my dreams, get married, and start a family sooner than later. It's kind of hard doing that if I don't stay in one place for more than a handful of years.

The last couple of weeks have caused me to ask a lot of questions, but I really haven't come across any of the answers. As always one option that automatically springs to mind is to move somewhere new and start all over, but I realized that the drawback of always starting over is I never get to the end. I'd like to think I'm heading somewhere rather than nowhere. I just wish settling down didn't scare the crap out of me.

No comments: